Tuesday 17 July 2012

Having love in my life helps

I have the love of my my wife, my daughters and family. Only my wife truly understands how I live with chronic pain, as I try to hide from the others. They see me immobile on occasions and know that Daddy isn't feeling well, they see me off work and know when I go to the hospital or the doctors when it gets bad or for a scan. I hope nothing I have is hereditary for I love them and wouldn't want them to go through this. My sister has also suffered with a "bad back" but seems to have recovered and is able to control the symptoms before they become a problem.

When she was bed bound, I didn't realize what she went through and what real pain feels like. There must be so many in the same situation that suffer. I hope they too have love in their life to help them through.

No comments:

Post a Comment